Saturday, April 29, 2006

Dance Show Performance - Tired But Perfect

It has been a while since I last posted here. In fact it has been almost a year since the last time I did a dance show for a function. It has also been since June last year that I stopped teaching dance. While it has been 3 months ago that I started to learn the wonders of pocho-pocho dance - a type of line dancing, with the Queenie Top Dancing Studio, I was asked to join a group arranged by the studio for a dance performance for a charity dinner and dance function. Which I did actually! The dance performance was last night on the 28 April 2006.

We did two line dances with a modern contemporary mixed with hip hop routine - a Jaclyn Victor's song and a fast beat Tagalog song. In total it was slightly over 6 minutes long. It pretty much tiring as it involved a bit of jumping. I also felt that I am not as fit as I used to be before. My endurance was at the lowest level and I was running out of breath half of the time. However, the show was wonderful almost perfect with almost no hitches at all.


3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger josie said...

wahhh...nice J....

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger jasonjay said...

join us la ... we are at Queenie Top Dancing Studio here at Beverly Hills!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger MelissaCNP said...

HI, i wonder if u could recoment me any best modern class here in kk? It help alots.. if u dont mind, just email me at lilis1503@yahoo.com thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home